- SolutionsFor Today's
- IndustriesHPC and more
- ProductsRackmount &
- Cloud ServicesGPU as a Service
- CompanyAbout Cirrascale
- ContactGet in Touch
Cirrascale RM3494 Series/ High Density 3U Microserver
Cirrascale RM3494 Series High Density 3U Microserver
The Cirrascale RM3494 is a high-density microserver with up to 12 server nodes (RM3494L contains 9 nodes) in a compact 3U chassis. The RM3494 is built upon the Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v3 product family, taking full advantage of Intel's latest 22nm technology to deliver dramatic efficiency in power, cooling, space, and cost savings as well as intelligent and dependable performance. It has four times the computing density of three traditional one-socket 1U servers stacked together.
Product Features and Benefits
Request a Quote
Cirrascale supports multiple configurations of its products and prefers to work closely with its customers and partners to determine the best fit for their company's needs. We work hard to listen and understand and can tailor any of our products to your specific requirements. If you have questions, please contact us today at (888) 942-3800 and ask to speak with a Cirrascale Account Manager or use the below button to request a detailed quote.Request Quote
Download Data SheetDownload Cirrascale RM3494
Product Data Sheet
Download Cirrascale RM3494L
Product Data Sheet
The Cirrascale Advantage
Cirrascale Corporation is a premier provider of blade-based cloud computing and storage infrastructure for conventional and modular data centers. Some of our key advantages over our competitors include:
- Cooling: The only supplier with patented Vertical Cooling Technology™ (VCT).
- Power Efficiency: Our BladeRack 2 Series platforms are some of the most power efficient solutions available on the market today.
- Density: Utilizing our VCT, we can support over 2,300 compute cores or 3.4PB of raw storage in a standard rack footprint.
- Time to Market: Our commodity component approach gets you the latest and greatest technology from our partners, before our competition.
- Scale-Out: Our platform infrastructure was developed to allow customers to scale up and out, perfect for growing hyperscale cloud applications.
- Custom-Tailored: Our job is to ensure you have a system that will expand with your needs, but not break the bank. We work with each customer to tailor their servers to their applications.
- Flexible Design: Commodity components PLUS flexible, open architecture EQUALS limitless possibilities. Let your applications and specific software stay flexible.
Follow Us Socially
Stay connected with Cirrascale and its award-winning products via social media. Use the links below to follow us socially.