- SolutionsFor Today's
- IndustriesHPC and much more
- ProductsBlade Infrastructure
- CompanyAbout Cirrascale
- ContactGet in Touch
Press Releases/ News and Media Alerts that are hot off the wire
Cirrascale® Announces Rackmount Multi-Device Peering Platform for Highly Parallel Applications
Cirrascale® Expands Multi-GPU Peering Solutions with Support for New NVIDIA Tesla K80 Dual-GPU Accelerators
Cirrascale® Announces Second Generation High Density, Two-in-One GPU Rackmount Offering Perfect for High Performance Remote Workstations
Cirrascale® Expands Flexible Datacenter Offerings with Support for Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600/1600 v3 Product Families
Cirrascale® Releases First High-Density, Two-in-One ARM64 Development Platform for HPC and Cloud Applications
Cirrascale® Launches SM4490D with NexentaStor 4.0, the Industry's First Enterprise-Class Software-Defined Storage Solution
Cirrascale® Announces High Density, Two-in-One GPU Rackmount Offering Perfect for Cloud Gaming and High Performance Remote Workstations
Cirrascale® Announces Support for Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-4600 v2 Product Family with VB2400 and RM2400 Product Lines
Cirrascale® Announces Support for Intel® Xeon® Processor E7-4800 v2 Product Family with RM4400 Series Rackmount Offering
Cirrascale® Announces Improved Power Solution for BladeRack® 2 F-Series
Cirrascale® Announces Immediate Support for New NVIDIA Tesla K40 GPU Accelerators; Releases Next Generation PCIe Riser Switch
Cirrascale® Attracts New Senior Vice President to Lead Growth; Expands Channel Market Penetration
Cirrascale® Expands Versatile Datacenter Offerings with Support for Intel® Xeon® E5-1600 v2 and E5-2600 v2 Product Families
Cirrascale® Announces Integration and Technology Refresh Programs Supporting Future Intel® Xeon® E5-1600 v2 and E5-2600 v2 Product Families
Cirrascale® Begins Shipping Next Generation Rack Mountable Modular Blade Chassis
Cirrascale® Announces Expanded Support for Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessor Product Family
Cirrascale® Announces Support for 4th Generation Intel® Core™ and Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 Processors
Cirrascale® Joins NVIDIA® Tesla® Preferred Partner Program
Cirrascale® Takes On Big Data with Amplidata AmpliStor Agreement
Cirrascale® Launches Next Generation GB5400 Series GPGPU Blade Server
Cirrascale® Announces CirraStor™ Blade-Based Storage Platform Expansion; Increases Overall Drive Count by 50 Percent
Cirrascale® Releases Highly Anticipated VB5400 Series Blade Server Featuring Eight Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessors
Cirrascale Announces Adaptive Blade Server Technology Now Available in Rack Mountable Modular Blade Chassis
Cirrascale Blade Servers Featuring Intel® Xeon® processor E5-1600 and E5-2600 Families Maximize Performance, Deliver Industry-Leading Density and Energy
HyperCloud Achieves Server Memory Speed Breakthrough at SC11
Cirrascale Announces CirraStor Appliances with NexentaStor: Built for Cloud Storage Scale Out
Cirrascale Qualifies HyperCloud Memory on Blade Server
Cirrascale Announces Support for OpenStack Cloud Platform
The Cirrascale Advantage
Cirrascale Corporation is a premier provider of blade-based cloud computing and storage infrastructure for conventional and modular data centers. Some of our key advantages over our competitors include:
- Cooling: The only supplier with patented Vertical Cooling Technology™ (VCT).
- Power Efficiency: Our BladeRack 2 Series platforms are some of the most power efficient solutions available on the market today.
- Density: Utilizing our VCT, we can support over 2,300 compute cores or 3.4PB of raw storage in a standard rack footprint.
- Time to Market: Our commodity component approach gets you the latest and greatest technology from our partners, before our competition.
- Scale-Out: Our platform infrastructure was developed to allow customers to scale up and out, perfect for growing hyperscale cloud applications.
- Custom-Tailored: Our job is to ensure you have a system that will expand with your needs, but not break the bank. We work with each customer to tailor their servers to their applications.
- Flexible Design: Commodity components PLUS flexible, open architecture EQUALS limitless possibilities. Let your applications and specific software stay flexible.
Follow Us Socially
Stay connected with Cirrascale and its award-winning products via social media. Use the links below to follow us socially.